Looking at the pictures of Iranian scenery it is difficult to believe all of the photos were taken in the same country. Difficult to imagine that all of the landscapes can harmonically fit within the borders of one state. Foggy villages in the mountains can be found only miles away from jam-packed cities. The whole variety of Iranian views – in our latest photo compilation.
1. Breathtaking views from Abyaneh village transfer you to another dimension. Piece and silence at almost abandoned village lost in the mysterious red mountains.
- Mysterious creatures from the depth of the planet. They dig themselves out of the shell many years ago. Road to Abyaneh is covered in their avatars. Groomy and magnificent. The true face of Iranian landscapes.
- Elegant bridges in Esfahan live their own life. Children hiding in the passways, teenagers smoking kalyan under the bridge, couples meeting for secret dates – and thousands of people just passing by. Bridges in Esfahan have their own, unique secrets and stories.
- The evening view of Imam Square is beyond magical. The rich combination of colours and stunning architecture interlace to give a long-standing fairy-tale feeling.
- The city that was worthy the Empire. A stunning ruin of the once-great civilization surrounded by cliffs with sharp edges. A scenery the grandeur of which is magnified by its ancient history.
- For centuries the landscape of central Iran has been unchanged. Deserted fars, known in Old Persian as Parsa, is the original homeland of ancient Persians.
- A vast Persian gulf. A popular place for fishing, extensive coral reefs, abundant pearl oysters and immense amounts of oil deep under the ground.
- Striking sunsets at Persian Gulf are never the same.
- Tehran. The grand capital city of Iran. A boiling metropolis of 14 million people at the foot of the Alborz mountain range.
If you liked this article, you might also enjoy: